Did you know?
- Framework saves memory.
- You can inject controller, module, config or definition from URL address.
- You can see live stats from your web site (for example: Pending requests) - FrameworkStats.
- You can download created partial.js modules.
- You can communicate between HTTP and WebSocket at the same time.
- Framework automatically encodes all values in views and templates.
- Learning with examples - more than 90 examples of partial.js.
- You can use partial.js proxy for communication between partial.js projects.
- And many more ...